Cake Mix Cookies - 15 Min Recipe
Use your favorite flavor of cake mix to make these delicious and easy cookies! With only three ingredients, you can have a batch from start to finish in just 15 minutes.
- 1 box cake mix (about 15.25 ounces)
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
Ingredients For Topups
- Chocolate chips
- Toffee bits
Let's Make it:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and prepare a cookie sheet for baking by lining it with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Take a large bowl and mix the cake mix, eggs, and vegetable oil. Stir until fully mixed. Add chocolate, candies, and nuts as desired.
- Make a round cookie dough ball with a cookie scoop and place it evenly apart on a cookie sheet.
- Now press each dough ball slightly.
- For 8-10 minutes bake it until the bottom and edges of the cookies start turning brown.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool.
Calories: 44kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 9mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 34IU | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg
The nutrition value is estimated not exact.