Egg-Free Cupcakes Recipe: Vanilla and Chocolate Cupcakes
Cupcakes are a delicious, sweet treat that can be enjoyed on any occasion. These egg-free cupcake recipes will make your guests want to stay on for more! I've included both chocolate and vanilla flavor options. Just choose whichever one strikes your fancy most often.
Featured Product: Boxiki Kitchen’s Premium 6-Cup Cupcake Pan + Silicone Liners
For Vanilla Cupcakes:
Ingredients for 6 Vanilla Cupcakes:
- 3/4 cup of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tiny pinch of salt
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Half cup milk
- 3/4 tablespoon vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- To make cupcakes, sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and soda. Set this aside for now.
- In another large mixing bowl, stir together sugar, vinegar, and butter until combined. Then add in vanilla extract along with milk or cream. Then mix together the batter.
- Mix together, both wet and dry mixtures, avoid over mixing.
- Now it's time to fill up your cupcake pan, take one full scoop of prepared batter, and pour it into each liner.
- Bake at 170 C for 13-15 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Put the butter in a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat it for 3 to 4 minutes on medium speed until it becomes light and fluffy. Add vanilla and half of the powdered sugar.
For Chocolate Cupcakes:
Ingredients for 6 Chocolate Cupcakes:
- 3/4 cup cake flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 40 ml oil
- 1/2 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- First, sieve together flour, cocoa, soda, and salt and mix well all these ingredients.
- In another bowl mix oil with water then add sugar or honey if desired for sweetness. Then add vanilla and vinegar. Mix the ingredients until sugar is dissolved.
- Mixing together the dry and liquid ingredients, slowly add half of each ingredient. Mix just until combined. Then add the remaining half and mix properly.
- Spoon the prepared batter into a cupcake pan and bake at 170 C for 14-15 minutes until top and edges become golden brown.
- Remove it from the oven and cool these cupcakes on wired racks.
To make chocolate buttercream, add in cocoa and 1 teaspoon milk. Beat at a medium-high speed until light and fluffy. If the frosting is too thick, add another teaspoon of milk and beat.
The frosting is ready now. Frost the eggless cupcakes as desired.