Healthy Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Is there anything more delicious than freshly baked muffins? Sweet, fluffy, and indulgent, these little treats are perfect for satisfying any craving. Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or just need a pick-me-up, muffins are the perfect snack!
Let's see how we can make them quickly.
- 4 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- Half teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Take a bowl and mix flour, baking powder, and salt. Take another bowl and mix butter, cream, and sugar. Then add eggs, milk, vanilla and mix well.
- Mix both dry and wet mixtures and stir until moistened. Then fold in frozen blueberries.
- Prepare one 24-cups muffin pan or two-12 cup muffin pan by greasing the pan or by adding the lined paper.
- Fill the muffin cups 2/3rd with the batter. Combine sugar and nutmeg, sprinkle over the muffins.
- For 20-25 minutes bake at 375 degrees until the toothpick comes out clear if we insert it in the center of the cupcake.
- Cool cupcakes for 10 minutes after removing them from the oven.
1 each: 238 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 209 mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.