How to Organize Clothes
Many families struggle with organizing their clothes. It's tough to find a system that works for everyone in the family. This blog post will share tips for how you can organize your clothes and make it work for everyone!
1. Sort clothes by color, style, and season
2. Hang up clothes that are not dirty in a place where they can air out
3. Use hangers with clips to hang skirts and pants so they don't get wrinkled or crumpled
4. Create sections for shirts, sweaters, jackets, dresses
5. Keep shoes on shelves or in boxes with lids - do not stack them on top of each other
6. Put away any items you haven't worn in the last six months to give yourself more space and avoid clutter!
Use our Smart Storage Vacuum Storage Bags, 16 Pack Space Saver Bags to help with saving space.
We hope these tips will help you organize your clothes and make it work for everyone in the family. If this is all still a little overwhelming, don’t worry! You can always try vacuum bags to store more of your clothing with less space. They come in various shapes like cubes, cylinders, or rectangles that are custom fit to store different size spaces without any wasted room. Vacuum Bags have been around since 1949 and they provide an easy way to stay organized while maximizing storage space at home or on-the-go. For more information about how we could help you get started organizing your closet visit our website today!