How to Organize your Cables
Organizing your cables is an essential step to a better office or home. It's often easy to overlook, but not doing so can lead to a mess of cords that are difficult to navigate and manage. This post will help you get started on the right foot with some tips for organizing your cables in both work and home settings.
1. Use a cable organizer to keep cables from tangling
2. Keep your cords organized with zip ties and labels
3. Hang up your chargers on the wall so they don't take up desk space
4. Bury power strips under furniture or behind desks to conceal them
5. Put all of your electronics in one place, like on an entertainment center or dresser top, so you can see what's plugged in at a glance
6. Buy surge protectors for each outlet and plug everything into it rather than just using extension cords
We've covered some of the best ways to organize your cables at home and work, but are there any other tips that you find helpful? Share them below in the comments. With a little creativity and elbow grease, we can help you have an organized space where everything has its place.