Instant Pot Triple Layer Chocolate Cheesecake
While the classic flavor of chocolate cheesecake is delicious, this recipe takes it to a whole new level. The Oreo crust and ganache topping are sure not to disappoint!
This Oreo cookie crust is easy to make. It only takes a few minutes to prepare and can be made with standard or double-stuff cookies - whichever you prefer! The small amount of cream filling in each oreo helps hold together the soft buttery dough while creating that famous creme cheese extracting flavor from every bite
You can use this easy method to make your Oreo crust by simply placing the cookies in a food processor and pulsing until they are finely ground. Pressing these crumble into an empty 7 inch "springform pan" will give you perfect oreo crust.
How to mix cheesecake fillings:
- To make the cheesecake smoother and less lumpy, start with room-temperature ingredients.
- It is very important to not over mix the cream cheese mixture. You will notice rules in this recipe such as “don't beat too much air into it" and "just make sure everything has been combined." Make sure you follow these instructions for a rich, creamiest texture!
Make cheesecake in a pressure cooker:
- Pour your cheesecake filling into the prepared crust and cover it with tin foil.
- Place one cup of water in the bottom pot and place a trivet in the bottom of the pot.
- Place the pan in your pot and place the lid on top. Make sure it's sealed and set it on high pressure for 30-35 minutes. After 35 minutes, allow for a 10-minute natural release.
- After 10 minutes, take the pot off of heat and place it somewhere cool. You can leave it in its foil if you want to just know that there may be some jiggling going on!
- To ensure a consistency that is perfectly smooth and creamy, we highly recommend refrigerating overnight so the cheesecake can be set.
Let's Make ganache:
- The ganache is the key to making this cheesecake perfect. To make it, combine the chocolate and cream in a bowl.
- Microwave it for 30 seconds and chocolate will be melted. Once mixed properly and it has no lumps allow the ganache to cool and thicken slightly. Once it cools, spoon it onto the cheesecake.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 596kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 138mg | Sodium: 365mg | Potassium: 251mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 37g | Vitamin A: 1160IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 113mg | Iron: 3.8mg
Note: The calories shown are not exact