What to Pack When You're Travelling
Packing for a trip can be stressful. Here's my list of what to pack when you're travelling. This is just a list of the essentials and not everything, but it should help you get started!
1. Pack clothes for the weather
2. Pack your favorite snacks and foods if you're on a plane or train
3. Bring an extra pair of shoes in case one gets wet or dirty
4. Make sure to bring a map of the area so you know where you're going
5. Don't forget any chargers, adapters, or devices that need power (iPads, laptops)
6. Bring some cash because credit cards might not work everywhere and your RFID Blocking Money Belt to keep your cards and valuables close and safe.
We hope this list of what to pack when you're travelling has helped. What are some other essential items do you travel with? Let us know in the comments below.