Xmas Mini Strawberry Cupcakes
There's something about cupcakes that makes them the perfect dessert for any occasion, and if you're looking to treat your kids this Xmas then there is no better choice than these Mini Strawberry Christmas Cupcakes.
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 20g Oil
- 40g Milk
- 40g Flour
- 2 Egg Whites
- 20g Sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- Fresh Strawberries
LET'S MAKE THE CUPCAKES
- Preheat the oven to 130 degrees. Take a medium-sized bowl, add eggs yolk, oil, milk, and flour. Stir together until mixed well.
- Take another bowl, beat the egg white in it, and gradually add the sugar.
- Mix 1/3 egg white with the batter. Then pour the batter into the rest of the egg white.
- Prepare a cupcake pan by greasing them slightly and placing cupcake liners in it. Pour the batter into the liners and bake at 130 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Before removing from the pan cool the cupcakes for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix whipped cream, vanilla, and sugar until stiff peaks form. Be careful not to over-beat or else it will become lumpy with butter-like consistency!
- Place strawberries on the top and design like a Santa or as you wish.