Yummy Chocolate Caramel Wafers
These are not your average, run-of-the-mill wafers. These are chocolate caramel wafers that will have you craving for more after just one bite! The recipe is as easy and perfect for last-minute guests or a quick snack at work!
- 1 package (14 ounces) caramels
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 12 ounces vanilla wafers
- 8 milk chocolate candy bars(square-shaped) each bar of 15.55 ounce
- Chopped pecans (as per your choice)
- Place caramels and milk in a microwave-safe bowl; uncovered. Microwave for 2 minutes or until melted thoroughly.
- Prepare the ungreased baking sheets, pour the melted caramel and milk over the vanilla wafers, place on the baking sheet.
- Put a chocolate square on top of each cookie.
- Place in oven for 1-2 minutes at 225 degrees until the chocolate is melted and spread with an icing knife.
- As per your choice, sprinkle pecans on top of them.
- 1 cookie: 60 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat) | 2mg cholesterol | 31mg sodium | 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber) | 1g protein.