- BOOST DEVELOPMENT - One of the classic baby and toddler puzzles, the solid wood shape sorter cube comes with 30 different shapes for kids to match. Put the different shapes in the correct holes and put them out to exercise the child's observation and practical ability. Promote hand-eye coordination and they can learn to sort and match.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY & DESIGN - As always, Boxiki blocks are cut from natural wood, sanded smooth, and colored brightly with safe paints. It includes a hinged lid and a carrying strap for convenience. Push the truck forward or backwards, pull along by the string, or use it to carry small objects/toys, including the rainbow-colored blocks.
- BRIGHT COLORS AND CHUNKY SIZE make it easy for little hands to grasp. Kids can drop the blocks through the shape-matched hole then pour out the shapes and start all over again. An early learning powerhouse that encourages color and shape recognition, fine motor skills, manual dexterity.
- GIFT IDEA: This shape sorter is a timeless gift. As it is a very attractive and cute toy that looks great on the nursery shelf until the baby is ready to play with it. Sure to provide hours of fun for infants and making their childhood fun with high-level learning and challenging.
- WE STAND BEHIND OUR PRODUCTS and are proud to provide you with a naturally beautiful toy that is ASTM certified, non-toxic, child safe and eco friendly.
The Ultimate Shape Sorting Box
This is the ultimate shape sorter! No two holes are alike, and no two shapes fit the same hole, which means there are a whopping 15 unique shapes to sort: square, rectangle, triangle, hexagon, oval, clover, diamond, rhombus, trapezoid, octagon, pentagon, and so on! Young learners 3 years and older can learn all sorts of new shapes and colors, and manipulate each wooden block until it fits its hole. It promotes fine motor skills and sharpens spatial reasoning.
Exploration and fun is around every corner with Boxiki’s Wooden Activity Cube. It will provide hours of fun with different activities focused on your toddler’s development. Bright colors, moving parts, intriguing designs make it an eye-catching toy for any toddler. Each side of the cube contains a new activity. This baby educational toy will keep them exploring for hours.
Shape Their Skills
The shape sorting cube helps teach sorting skills, color and shape recognition, and helps children develop and hone fine motor skills. It encourages problem-solving and builds hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity. See confidence and self-esteem grow as children 3 years and older rise to the challenge of matching the shapes to the correct holes.