- WOODEN CONSTRUCTION SET: Measuring 22.83*16.54*11.81 inches, this set contains 79 pieces of wooden building blocks including screws and a screwdriver. Boys and girls can use these construction tools to realistically build their own car, bike and helicopter and many more shapes with the colorful blocks pieces and wheels.
- UNLEASH DEVELOPMENT: It is a wooden building toy for super dexterity, creativity, imagination, problem solving and patience. Great way to train a child for an engineer's mind from an early age. It is the ideal first wooden tool kit and construction toys for both boys and girls.
- SAFE AND ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Toy safety and children's happiness are our top priorities. Our wooden toys are made of sustainable wood with environmentally friendly and non-toxic paints. It conforms to EN71 and ASTM Standards.
- GREAT GIFT OPTION: This wooden building set is suitable for 4 years and older. Give your children a gift that will last, be cherished and played with countless times. Increasingly, doctors and child development experts around the world are recognizing the value of hands-on imaginative play.
- 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE: We are committed to customers' total satisfaction so we provide the highest quality standards to nurture minds and hearts. If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we'll make it right.
Play and Learn
This activity board promotes counting, sorting, and fine motor skills; encourages problem solving and constructive play. With endless stories to imagine, anything is possible! Research shows play promotes self confidence, social and cognitive skills, resilience, and more. These skills are crucial building blocks for success and personal fulfilment in adulthood.
Countless Ways To Play
Experts say the best toys are those that encourage interaction. Parents and preschoolers can share precious moments together, assembling fun toys and building creations of their own. Our toys are designed to inspire engagement and connection with your child.
Supports STEM Education
Designed to enhance your children's Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math skills. Improve your kids' imagination and creativity by challenging them to build their own cars, animals, robots and anything they can imagine. Let the budding engineer use their imagination and creativity.