- 3-IN-1 SET: Sorting, Stacking, Number & Shape Recognizing in one Wooden Board. Never get bored with this first wood puzzle game for toddler 3 years and older. Enjoy sorting the colors of the rings, counting the pieces, stacking blocks, naming the colors & putting the counter rings on the wooden pegs.
- EARLY DEVELOPMENT: A great creative toy that improves kids’ cognitive ability. Fun sticks for counting. It is good for developing early sorting skills, teaching colors and numbers, promoting hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem solving skills and encouraging creativity.
- COMPLETELY BABY-SAFE: EN71 & ASTM Certified. Our toy edges are smooth and won't hurt the baby's delicate skin. We use multiple layers of non toxic water-based paint, making the surface completely safe for your baby.
- GREAT TEACHING TOOL: This early learning shape sorter with number board is also a great preschool teaching aid in the classroom or at home. It helps develop your kid's intelligence and practical manual ability.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: If in any way you are not satisfied with our Shape & Number Sorter, get in touch with our efficient customer service team; satisfaction guaranteed!
Creative Math Basis
Various colors and designs, our shape sorter color is bright and clear, can develop the kids’ sensitivity to color. Babies can sort and stack and learn to identify and match shapes and colors. Wood Math Number Blocks could teach the concepts of numbers and simple counting.
Math & Shape Toys for Toddlers
It is good for developing early sorting skills, teaching colors and numbers, counting, promoting hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem solving skills and encouraging creativity.
Ideal Gift for Boys & Girls
This early education wooden math toy makes the perfect and affordable gift for boys and girls. Children will be able to retain information for a long time, thus giving them an added advantage when they start school. Start building the love for your little one’s math mental ability with this fun learning set. It is always advisable that parents or other adults are present to supervise and enjoy the interaction of children with this toy.