- TODDLER PEG PUZZLE: Package includes 20 pieces of cylinder blocks, brightly colored in yellow, green, red and blue. These are designed to catch children's attention. The main activity involves removing the cylinders from the block and replacing them again in the spot they came from.
- DEVELOPMENT BOOSTER: These pattern blocks enable your baby to develop essential fine motor skill by holding the peg between the thumb and the other fingers. Play with toddlers as they work on it, they can use lots of great vocabulary such as: tall/er, short/er, wide/r, thin/ner. This puzzle is designed to develop language skills.
- SAFE WOODEN TOY: Made of environmentally friendly wood, non-toxic and water based paint, these blocks are well polished. All surfaces are smooth and the seam of the cylindrical socket has no glue obviously seeping out.
- NEVER GO WRONG AS A GIFT: It is perfect for birthday parties, Christmas, holiday, baby showers or impulse gifts. Your friends and loved ones will absolutely appreciate it. Use this unique, useful and multi-purpose toy as a gift idea for the times when you are hard pressed for ideas.
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: We want you to love our precious toddler wooden Montessori toy as much as we do. If you are not happy with these blocks, feel free to contact us.
A great puzzle toy for enhancing fine motor skills, special reasoning, hand-eye coordination and dexterity for young boys and girls as they grab the peg and match. Kids are going to learn pencil grip and learn sizing, dimension, and matching. Great for enhancing operational ability and imaginable thinking of kids.
Most schools prefer to use Montessori toys teaching methods for the purpose of making the children involved in studying for longer hours. The schools as well as parents at home that have been using these supplies have seen a great change in the analytical minds of the little ones. Great choice for home-schooling of preschool kids.
Ideal for improving the operational capacity and imaginary thinking of children. Excellent for promoting a kid's coordination capacity. Not only does it satisfy children's perception, but it plays an important role in the cultivation of creativity, spatial and logical thinking.
Top sphere handle came apart from cylinder several times now and had to be glued but the kids love it!
Well made toy that my son loves!
Well made and durable. Great open ended game. In addition to solving the puzzle, my baby figures out fun new ways to play with these, heâ€™s recently started to stack the wood blocks and place the pegs on top. You do have to supervise if they like to put things in their mouth because the pieces are small.
This is the favorite one of my 17 months son and it's perfectly age appropriate!
A birthday gift for granddaughter