- CREATE A STARRY NIGHT SKY — Bring the beauty of a star-studded sky into your own home! These stars glow with a bright, lingering luminescence that makes them an enchanting way to decorate ceilings, light up your nursery or sooth your child to sleep.
- BRIGHT, LONG-LASTING GLOW — We designed these glow in the dark stars to provide a soothing glow for 3-4 hours, just long enough to sooth your child (or yourself!) into a peaceful night’s sleep. Recharge them during the day by flipping the lights on.
- COMPLETE STAR SET — This set includes 300 stars, one crescent moon and an ample supply of special adhesive putty for glow stars. Create glow in the dark galaxies and constellations on your ceiling, decorate your nursery or make holiday decorations.
- EASY TO USE & REMOVE — Keep this glow moon and stars set firmly in place with the included adhesive putty. When it’s time to take them down, just twist them gently off and you’ll find a clean, residue-free surface underneath.
- OUR QUALITY PROMISE — Tired of low-luminescence stars that quickly loose their glow or adhesive putty that just won’t stick? These ceiling stars and moon are designed to provide a bright, long lasting glow, so you can enjoy hours of twinkling lights!
Turn Your Bedroom Into a Starry Night Sky!
Bring the beauty of a star-studded sky into your own home! With their bright lingering glow, durable design, and included adhesive putty, these lovely night stars stickers are an enchanting way to light up your home. Whether you use them to replicate galaxies and constellations on your ceiling, bring a soothing nighttime light into your child’s room, or decorate your nursery—this pack of glow in the dark moon and stars will enchant children and adults alike!
- Set of 300 Five-Point Stars & 1 Crescent Moon
- Includes Adhesive Putty for Glow in the Dark Stars
- Mess-Free Application & Removal
- Safe for Children Age 3+
The sky is the limit with these starry glow in the dark stickers! Create galaxies and constellations on bedroom ceilings, line floorboard trim on dark hallways for a unique low-cost lighting solution, decorate your child’s bedroom or nursery, or even use them as design elements in festive holiday decorations and gift wrapping.
Using the stars couldn’t be easier—just place a tiny dab of the included adhesive putty to the back of each star, position it, and press it down firmly into place. The stars will provide their best glow for 3-4 hours in complete darkness, and you can recharge them during the day by simply flipping the lights on. When it’s time to take the moons and stars down, just twist them gently off to find a clean residue-free surface underneath!
In search of a fun birthday, holiday or baby shower gift? This glow in the dark stars ceiling and wall decor pack makes a unique and creative gift anytime of year. Whether you give them to children, adults or even yourself—these moon and stars ceiling stickers are sure to be a welcome addition in any home!
There awesome kids love them
Purchased for a homemade sensory space bin . Glows and works as intended . Thanks
Toll3 qualitÃ¤t freuen uns die Sternen an die Decke zumachen
A lot of people seem to complain about those stars glowing very weakly or even not at all and if you have previous experience of similar products, you will indeed find they take more time to charge (most glow-in-the-dark items will give off a good glow after even a second in the light, these take a while) and don't have the extremely bright flare you usually get for a couple of minutes after the light goes out. However, this doesn't mean they don't work. Mine are currently kept in the â€“ not very well-lit â€“ room I intend to use them in along with a set I already had, and I found when entering the room after it has been in the dark for several hours the new stars are much more visible than the old ones, which means they charge even in low light and retain that charge for a good while. Though not quite what I expected, it's a decent product and the fact it works a little differently from my other stars can be an advantage because the overall pattern will slowly change during the night. Just be sure to know what you're buying.
Tons of stars, 1 crescent moon. The tiny adhesive squares are insanely tedious. My husband opted to switch places with me and cleaned the kitchen instead. A roll of tiny squares would probably be better and more efficient but otherwise everything is fine. Brightness isn't great but we haven't exposed them to sunlight too much.