- MONTESSORI LEARNING TOY: This wooden alphabet and words puzzle has bright colors and cute shapes to attract children's attention. This set includes uppercase alphabet letters and a word that starts with each letter...endless fun and knowledge.
- PARENT’S CHOICE: Are you looking for an ABC puzzle tool for training your kid’s brain development and growth? Bright colors with vibrant illustrations underneath each letter help kids to promote color recognition ability. A great toddler learning puzzle for 3 year olds. Your little one will enjoy learning ABC while playing this wooden letter puzzle.
- FAST START: Chunky letters are thick enough for toddlers to pick up and place easily. Great alphabet learning toy for boys and girls 3 years and older. Perfect activity toy to promote imagination, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, basic cognitive skills, problem-solving, letter & color recognition.
- SAFETY GUARANTEED: Made of plywood, MDF and environmentally friendly water based paint, this natural wood toy is resistant to touch or water. Full surface and edges are smooth and won't hurt the baby's delicate skin.
- 100% SATISFACTION: Buy with confidence and give kids learning fun! Help children develop letter recognition and preschool reading skills. Our customer service team is on standby to provide all the support you will need.
Educational Learning Puzzle Set
Little ones will recognize the 26 letters of the alphabet while playing with this puzzle and will be able to pull out the pieces. Every letter has a picture underneath to help with word identification. The alphabet puzzle can also be used to teach more vocabulary words. A learning tool will keep your child entertained and busy with this colorful puzzle.
Support Early Development
Parents play a critical role in the success of our children. Get your growing toddlers interested in learning their ABCs. Help kids learn the foundations of spelling, words, colors, matching and more. This wooden board supports color recognition, hand-eye coordination, and improves their cognitive skills! Time to teach, time to show your child how valuable they are by evolving with them in learning with fun games. Easy to store in a puzzle rack at home.
Makes a Great Gift!
Size: 11.42*11.42*0.71 inches. This learning board contains small parts, it’s a suitable toy for kids 3 years old and up. This toy makes a thoughtful gift for your little one. Great for developing fine motor skills, problem solving skills, early sorting skills, promoting hand-eye coordination and letter color recognition. Good for Autistic children and adults.
Exactly as described
Love this wooden board.My niece loves its and I think is a good way to introduce letters and colors.
Highly recommended: concept and quality are on point, I think is addictive in the good way and my kid loves it. Nicely painted, smooth surface and well built. A lot of colors and small drawings of animals. Great toy.
Most teaching tools used by Montessori schools give kids an edge. Whether or not you home school your children you should pay attention to Montessori. This toy/learning tool is a great way to combine multiple skills of touch, vision, pattern recognition, problem solving, ordering of operations, and that feeling of YES!!! when it's all arranged into the solution. Finish of the product is generally good. Do feel that just a bit more sanding or quality control could help. But you won't be disappointed. Oh, and regarding Montessori schools, they are very good. But keep an eye out for too much of that theosophy stuff from Rudolf Steiner (pronounced Germanish like 'Schteiner'). He was a very interesting person but he was not able to explain many of his theories clearly enough and some of it sounds 'out there'/unproveable, etc.
This being a Montessori product, I knew it would be solid enough. I kind of jumped on this because it's a fun toy that might keep the wee one occupied for a short period of time while also not adding too much to our messy room - all of the parts stay on the board by design! She's too wee to really know her alphabet, but she can easily drag the letters around the board. The board seems a bit small, but that's just my opinion. Overall, it's a pretty solid toy for the kiddo to keep busy with!